Who am I
What personal data I collect and why I collect it
My site uses the following cookies (however, they are set only once you accept the cookie consent):
- Google Analytics cookies – these are set for monitoring and tracking visitors behavior on the site.
- WordPress logged-in cookies – these are used by WordPress to authenticate logged-in visitors, password authentication, and user verification.
- Limit Login Attempts cookies – this is used by the Limit login attempts plugin to provide brute force security in logins by monitoring user cookies.
- WeePie Cookie Allow cookies – this is used by the WeePie Cookie Allow to determine whether visitor accepted cookies consent.
If you visit my login page, a temporary cookie will be set to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
In addition to Google Analytics, I am using the following statistics on my site for security purposes:
- WP Cerber traffic inspector – is a set of specialized request inspection algorithms that acts as an additional protection layer (firewall) for my WordPress website to fight spam and potential hackers. It collects visitors IP address and what browser was used.
How do I protect your data and what data breach procedures I have in place
I protect your data with the following site features:
- I am entirely using SSL/HTTPS throughout my site. This encrypts your communications with the servers so personal identifiable information is never captured by third parties without authorization.
Who I share your data with
I don’t share any of your personal data with anyone in any way as to reveal any of your personal information like email, name, etc.
How long I retain your data
Analytics records are kept indefinitely.
The IP address and Browser version are collected for security measures and kept for 7 days.
What rights you have over your data
You can request that I erase any personal data I hold about you. This does not include any data I am obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
You may email me at email@example.com.